Bulger's Comin' Back!


Marc Bulger is set to return to action this Sunday in a huge divisional game for the Rams against the Seahawks. Bulger still has those two broken ribs from earlier in the season, but he says he’s playing and the Rams are taking him seriously.

“I’m playing,” Bulger said Monday afternoon as he was leaving Rams Park.
“Our intention is to start him,” coach Scott Linehan confirmed later.

The last time Bulger started for us was back in week 4 against the Cowboys, a terrible loss of course. Amazingly enough, Marc said that he didn’t pull himself two weeks ago, meaning it wasn’t his decision to take himself out. To me that means he thinks he could have kept playing through the injury but I think it was a good decision by Linehan to take him out. Now, he should be fresh and ready to go. Bulger did have some words to say about his two little friends that kept him out for a couple of weeks.

“They definitely feel a little bit better,” he said. “You know, I haven’t been hit (in two weeks).”

This means a lot of good things for the organization as we now get our pro bowl passer back in the mix, and hopefully he’ll be practicing Wednesday. Check out RAMblings, our sister site over at MVN for some more news. Let’s hope Action is the next guy that returns.

Or maybe Orlando Pace.

Dick's Sporting Goods presents "Hell Week":

Tags: Marc Bulger