HTML clipboard Kurt Warner – Career Highlights
• A two-time NFL MVP (1999 and 2001); was also named Super Bowl XXXIV MVP after leading the Rams to a victory over the Tennessee Titans (1/30/00)
• A three-time Pro Bowler, has led the NFL in passing yardage, completion percentage and average gain per attempt three times each, has had the highest quarterback rating and led the league in touchdown passes twice
• Career completion percentage of 65.1% entering 2008 ranks #2 in NFL history behind only Chad Pennington (65.5%)
• Entering 2008, his career QB rating of 93.2 ranks #3 in NFL history behind only Steve Young (96.8) and Peyton Manning (94.7)
• Warner’s 4,830 passing yards in 2001 represent the second-highest single-season total in NFL history (Dan Marino, 5,084 in 1984)
• Recorded nine 300-yard passing games in both 1999 and 2001 (NFL single-season record is 10 by Oakland’s Rich Gannon in 2002)
• Holds a share of the NFL record for most consecutive 300-yard passing games with six in 2000 (shares with Rich Gannon, 2002, and San Francisco’s Steve Young, 1998)
• Has twice posted a perfect passer rating of 158.3 (10/1/00 vs. SD and 10/3/99 @ Cin); became the first player in NFL history to record two “perfect” games with a minimum of 20 passes attempted. Peyton Manning has accomplished the feat three times
• Playing in his 76th career game on 9/24/06 vs. St. Louis, became the second fastest quarterback to reach 20,000 yards in NFL history (Dan Marino, 74).
• Became the fastest player in NFL history to reach 10,000 passing yards, accomplishing the feat in his 36th career game
• Has 41 career 300-yard passing games including three 400-yard passing games.
Tags: Kurt Is In The HOF Kurt Warner CARDINALS HIGHLIGHTS Kurt Warner Career Kurt Warner Career Highlights Kurt Warner Football Career Kurt Warner Highlights Kurt Warner HOF Kurt Warner In Hall Of Fame Kurt Warner Superbowl