This week Ramblin’ Fan talked with Jeff Johnson from Riggo’s Rag, a blog dedicated to the Washington Redskins, about the upcoming game between the ‘Skins and and the St. Louis Rams. Johnson had the following things to say…
1. After watching the team’s season opener, how are Redskins fans feeling about their team heading into its week two matchup?
JJ: Redskin fans are feeling really good. With the exception of a possible missing Pierre Garcon, the fans are feeling maybe a little over confident.
2. Where do you think the Redskins might have trouble with the Rams?
JJ: Playing on the road twice to start a season is a hard way to go 2-0. RG3 looked great, but he still is a rookie, and he will have at least a few games that you will be reminded he is a rookie. His health is paramount to the ‘Skins winning this game. With a suspect line, RG3′s mobility is what helped him keep the offense scoring.
3. Where can the Redskins find success against the Rams?
JJ: Through the air. Look for the Redskins to continue to air it out against a suspect defensive backfield.
4. Do you expect Robert Griffin III to have a better career than Sam Bradford?
JJ: Yes. He is more mobile than Sam Bradford. He has great arm strength and his head and attitude are that of a winner from what we have seen.
5. What is your prediction for Sunday’s game?
JJ: My prediction for week two: Skins win again. 27-10.