If you dont know by now, the Rams open their 2013 season in Sunday against the Arizona Cardinals in the Edward Jones Dome. The Rams have not done well in opening day games for the past decade, hopefully they will change that this season. Here are some fun opening day facts for the Rams.
- The Rams are 21-20 all-time against the Cardinals
- The Rams are 10-12 at home all time against the Cardinals
- The last time the Rams played the Cardinals to open the season was in 2010, The Rams lost 17-13.
- Sam Bradford is 0-3 in week one.
- The last time the Rams won in week one was at home in 2006 when the defeated the Denver Broncos 18-10
- The Rams last defeated the Cardinals in week one in 2004 when they defeated them in St. Louis 17-10
- The Rams are 7-4 against the Cardinals in week one all-time
- The Rams are 37-36 in week one all-time
- The Rams are 20-16 in week one home openers
- The Rams are 5-1 against the Cardinals in week one
- The Rams are 46-27-3 in home openers all-time
- The Rams are 5-4 against the Cardinals in home openers all-time
- Jeff Fisher is 10-7 all-time week one
- Jeff Fisher is 10-7 in home openers
- Jeff Fisher is 7-3 all time in week one home openers
Week one against the Cardinals is going to be a very close, very interesting game and could set up the Rams season to be a good or bad year, none of these facts really apply to Sunday’s game, but they are just fun little tidbits, hope you enjoyed them. Go Rams
Tags: St. Louis Rams