Thats right thanks to our parent company, Fan-Sided Blogs, Ramblin’fan was able to post our new 2008 St. Louis Rams team preview for all to see. All 32 NFL teams previews can be found exclusively on Yard Barker. Are we drinking the kool-aid or just talking smack, you decide here are some of the quotes:
- Arizona Cardinals guy says “Ultimately, on paper they should finish about 12-4.” Well he has obviously been in the sun too long!
- The Atlanta Falcons blogger is at least realistic with his quote. “The Falcons fans are prepared for the worst already. Anything above 4 wins will be a welcome surprise.”
- San Francisco 49ers blogger from Niner Noise goes off on the Rams and does not even know how to spell Steven Jacksons name! “Stephen Jackson is still holding out for a bigger contract and each day he is not in training camp helps the 49ers avoid being the cellar dwellers this season.”
- The guy for the Seattle Seahawks is all wet. “Fantasy Stud: Nate Burleson.” Paaaaalllleeeeezzzzz
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers possible 11-5 season. What?
- Hey Philadelphia Eagles fans Dallas Cowboys Dan says “You suck.”
- Heres what Daniel says the Green Bay Packers without Brett Favre will do. The Packers will go 10-6 this season.
I am very proud to be part of our network, all of the writers did a hell of an excellent job. Please, click here to preview the upcoming season courtesy of Yard Barker and the writers of our Fan Sided Blog Network!
Tags: 2008 St. Louis Rams Team Preview Fan-Sided Blogs Previews For All Nfl Teams Previews For Every Nfl Team Previews For Every Nfl Teams Ramblinfan Rams Preview Rams Preview On Yardbarker Rams Team Preview St. Louis Rams Preview St. Louis Rams Preview On Yardbarker St. Louis Rams Team Preview Yardbarker Yardbarker NFL Preview Yardbarker NFL Previews