Rams Jets 1st Quarter Update
- Just like most games the Rams defense came out and laid an egg. The Jets drove 80 yards for a touchdown behind 53 yards rushing from Thomas Jones. The Rams have now allowed an opening TD drive in 4 of their 9 games. Where is the Haslett intensity we hear about?
- Will Witherspoon can’t fight off blocks inside, why have we never even tried him on the outside, his natural position.
- Can Pisa Tinoisamoa make any tackles that are not 10 yards down field?
- What is Daryl “Moose” Johnson talking about. He says the St. Louis Rams D is not afraid of anyone. They may not be afraid but they sure give up points at a clip of 29+ per game.
- After a great 8 yard drive by the Rams the Jets came back with a nice 54 yard pass to Dustin Keller. Quinton Culberson was beaten by 15 yards on the play.
- Jets tack on another 3 and go up 10-0 early.
- Marc Bulger destroyed by Abram Elam forces a fumble and it is returned by Calvin Pace 50 yards for another jets touchdown. How can these players never see the oncoming blitz?
- Is this game really over at 12:30?
- Another fine quarter for Mark Bulger who was 2 for 5 for 21 yards and a fumble.
- The offensive line is simple offensive and already looks like they have thrown in the towel. Why do the same five guys keep starting if they are not getting better? Lets see the draft picks out there.
- Rams outgained 165 to 38 yards in the first quarter which mercifully ends 17-0 Jets.
Dick's Sporting Goods presents "Hell Week":