It is heartbreaking that the Rams will once again be without their franchise quarterback Sam Bradford. Bradford’s career in St. Louis is likely over and he may go on to be known as one of the biggest draft busts in Rams history. However, it won’t be because he didn’t put in the hard work and effort. Unfortunately some players just simply can’t stay healthy in the NFL, and that is the situation with Bradford.
More from Rams News
- Championship Sunday shows me Rams need secondary help
- Can the LA Rams count on 17 games from QB Matthew Stafford?
- NFL salary cap skyrockets, but will it help LA Rams this offseason?
- With 49ers potential DC opening, did Fangio just balk at Miami hire?
- LA Rams rival: Will the real 49ers QB please stand up
Where does this leave the St. Louis Rams? They don’t have time to sit in a corner and sulk about it, they will have to move on and find a solution which is easier said than done. There is no tree in free agency or on the trade market that has a surplus of viable quarterbacks just waiting to be taken for a reasonable price. With that said however, here are the three best options for the Rams.