Aug 23, 2014; Cleveland, OH, USA; St. Louis Rams head coach Jeff Fisher during warm ups before the game against the Cleveland Browns at FirstEnergy Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Rick Osentoski-USA TODAY Sports
The Rams are going to ride it out with Shaun Hill for the time being and unlike last season, the Rams have some time to make their decision as they aren’t in the middle of a football season. The Rams are going to be able to go over their options and choose the one that they think will be best for the franchise moving forward.
More from Rams News
- Championship Sunday shows me Rams need secondary help
- Can the LA Rams count on 17 games from QB Matthew Stafford?
- NFL salary cap skyrockets, but will it help LA Rams this offseason?
- With 49ers potential DC opening, did Fangio just balk at Miami hire?
- LA Rams rival: Will the real 49ers QB please stand up
This is a tough situation for the Rams as they were looking to be a team that could fight for a wild card spot in the NFC and Bradford was going to be a big part of that. We’ll have to wait and see what the Rams do, but for the time being they will be rallying around Shaun Hill.