If everything that is up comes down, then the Los Angeles Rams are due for the inevitable loss on the road. I mean, LA is undefeated on the road, but getting another win in Week 11 will be a tall test.
But don’t look for a lot of points from either the Rams or the Vikings offense. This will be a game won by the defenses and special teams.
I like Case Keenum to have a good day. He’ll want to prove a point and he’ll have the kind of game that keeps Teddy Bridgewater on the bench. It will also be the kind of game that doesn’t define how long he remains a starter in Minnesota.
As for the Rams, Los Angeles has shown remarkable balance in 2017. I don’t expect Goff to set the stat line on fire, and as a matter of fact, I think he’ll have a game a bit less than Keenum.
More from Ramblin' Fan
- As feared, this coveted DC is already quickly off the market
- Looks like Rams DC Raheem Morris won’t be the HC for this team
- 4 LA Rams villains we want to see blow it in the AFC and NFC title games
- LA Rams coaching staff shake-up summary
- Rich Eisen talks NFL HC search and LA Rams candidates
Los Angeles doesn’t need Goff to carry this team to a win. But it’ll be close. The downside for the Vikings is a close game will expose the limitations that Case Keenum can bring.
Week 11 for the Rams is all about field position and special teams.
And a very close game on the road.