3. Oakland Raiders, Week 1
After all of the drama surrounding Antonio Brown leaving the Pittsburgh Steelers through a trade to the Oakland Raiders, it looks like Los Angeles will get to face the speedy wideout in his preseason debut with the team.
More from Ramblin' Fan
- Need a new Los Angeles Rams hat for less than $10?
- Championship Sunday shows me Rams need secondary help
- Can the LA Rams count on 17 games from QB Matthew Stafford?
- NFL salary cap skyrockets, but will it help LA Rams this offseason?
- With 49ers potential DC opening, did Fangio just balk at Miami hire?
As annoying as Brown can be at times, it’s tough to ignore the talent that he brings to the table, and watching him catch 15 touchdown passes in 2018 shows he should provide an immediate boost to Oakland’s passing game.
Depending on which players are in the lineup for Week 1 of the preseason, this will be a good early test for some of the Rams cornerbacks to see how they look facing a top wideout like Brown right away.
Even if Brown sees limited action during his first preseason game with the Raiders, chances are the wideout will be playing with a little extra motivation as one of the newest members to the team in Oakland.
Plus, with the Raiders making a strong case for being one of the big winners from the offseason leading up to the draft, all eyes will be on Jon Gruden‘s squad to see how they look, as they look to turn things around following a disappointing 2018 campaign.