3. James Daniels
Would the Bears be willing to move on from a player like James Daniels after only one season with the team?
More from Ramblin' Fan
- Ex-Rams Chris Long says Rams could move Aaron Donald this offseason
- What if…? This LA Rams IOL shockingly opts for free agency?
- 5 problems LA Rams must avoid in 2023’s initial roster
- Brock Purdy is perfect example of why Rams should draft Day 3 QB
- LA Rams DC Raheem Morris closing in on this HC job . . .
Last year, Chicago decided to use a second-round pick on the former Iowa star to provide an extra boost to the offensive line, and it was great to see Daniels start 10 of the 16 games played in to provide the youngster with some much needed NFL experience.
With that being said, the Bears have been giving Daniels snaps at center this offseason to see how things play out, which is one of a few reasons as to why this would be a great addition for the Rams if given the opportunity.
Despite all of the hype surrounding Brian Allen this offseason to step up at center now that John Sullivan is no longer part of the picture, Los Angeles knows there are no guarantees at the NFL level, so it never hurts to have extra depth, especially with the offensive line.
Plus, the fact that Daniels will only be entering his second NFL season means he could be an offensive lineman that will be around for years to come, which the Rams wouldn’t mind one bit since this would obviously benefit Goff.