It's a new month on the calendar, and the LA Rams have a lot of work to do to prepare for the 2024 NFL season. That itself could be a shocker for some Rams fans, depending on how they view the LA Rams 2023 season performance. So let's be quite clear: The LA Rams exceeded even the most optimistic expectations for 2023.
This is not an article that suggests otherwise. But this is not a perspective that is willing to ignore the reality of the NFL. After all, the LA Rams coaching staff has been picked clean once more, while the coaching staff of the San Francisco 49ers and Kansas City Chiefs, the two teams that will meet and compete in Super Bowl LVIII, are left relatively unscathed.
No, this is a brand new season for the LA Rams. That means everything that you might think it means. That is, the LA Rams will have a brand new coaching staff. The team is likely to have many new faces on the Rams roster. And the Rams front office will be tasked with navigating the perils of the 2024 NFL Free Agency market as well as the 2024 NFL Draft.
Unlike other seasons, the Rams enter the 2024 NFL season with a bit of a revelation. The Rams do not need to pay top dollar to get the best value added performances out of players. In terms of best bang for the buck, the Rams learned through their own undeniable first-hand experience that some of the best value comes from those players who are the most overlooked.
So, the question is: How will the LA Rams apply that knowledge to restocking and reshaping the Rams roster for a new run at an NFL Championship. Can the LA Rams organization carry Head Coach Sean McVay to his third Super Bowl Appearance in his eighth NFL season? I think that the team can do so, and
And so, I intend to go out on a limb for the Los Angeles Rams by declaring 10 bold predictions for the LA Rams 2024 offseason. So here we go:
10 bold predictions for LA Rams 2024 offseason
- 10: Rams will extend Michael Hoecht, Coleman Shelton, and Alaric Jackson
- Why bring them back?
- 9. Rams will draft a QB in first two days of the 2024 NFL Draft
- 8: Rams will not sign a new FA within the first 3 days of the new season
- 7: The Rams will re-sign former WR Odell Beckham Jr.
- 6: Rams will cut either Joe Noteboom or Brian Allen, but not both
- 5: Rams will let all 4 veteran defensive backs walk
- 4: Rams will draft 2 wide receivers
- 3: Rams will not sign nor draft a kicker, but will sign 2 rookie kickers after the 2024 NFL Draft
- 2: Rams draft a shutdown corner on Day 1 of the 2024 NFL Draft
- 1. Rams sign Kevin Dotson to multi-year deal
It's a long offseason but you can still win big with FanDuel Sportsbook's $200 sign-up bonus available now! Just sign up, deposit at least $10 and bet $5 or more on any game and you'll get an extra $200 in bonus bets if you win. Sign up for FanDuel now!