Cooper Kupp is out of the lineup for Week 1 of the Los Angeles Rams’ season, and he’s going to miss more than that.
Kupp landed on injured reserve because of his hamstring injuries, which means he will miss the first four games of the season, including this week’s matchup with the Seattle Seahawks.
Van Jefferson, Tutu Atwell, Ben Skowronek and others will be called upon to step up to start the season.
Cooper Kupp injury status for Week 1 game against Seattle Seahawks
Kupp will not play in Week 1 – or the next three weeks – since he was placed on injured reserve, which knocks him out for four games.
Best Rams player to target in prop market with Cooper Kupp out
Cam Akers anytime touchdown scorer
Sean McVay has been high on Cam Akers all offseason, and now I think he becomes the de-facto No. 1 option for the team on offense.
The Rams are underdogs in Week 1, but if they find the end zone, don’t be shocked if Akers is the one to do it.
The running back closed out the 2022 season strong, picking up six rushing scores over the final six weeks of the campaign.
Whether you want to tail or fade this prop for Akers, DraftKings Sportsbook has an offer for bettors to win either way on Sunday.
New users that sign up with the link below and wager $5 will instantly receive $200 in bonus bets. That’s a great way to start the NFL season.
Cooper Kupp injury history
- Aug. 2017: Inguinal Groin Pull – missed two preseason games
- Oct. 2018: Concussion – returned for next game
- Oct. 2018: Knee MCL Sprain Grade 2 – missed two games
- Nov. 2018: Knee ACL Tear Grade 3 – missed final six games of season
- Jan. 2021: Knee Bruise – missed divisional round game
- Nov. 2022: Pedal Ankle (high) Sprain Grade 3 – missed remainder of season
- Aug. 2023: Hamstring – placed on IR to start season
When is Cooper Kupp coming back?
The earliest that Kupp can return to the lineup for the Rams is Week 5, as he’s forced to miss the team’s first four games after being placed on injured reserve.
Los Angeles Rams next 5 opponents
- San Francisco 49ers, Sunday, Sept. 17
- Cincinnati Bengals, Monday, Sept. 25
- Indianapolis Colts, Sunday, Oct. 1
- Philadelphia Eagles, Sunday Oct. 8
- Arizona Cardinals, Sunday, Oct. 15
Los Angeles Rams injury report
- Cooper Kupp – hamstring, injured reserve
- Stetson Bennett – shoulder, questionable
- Hunter Long – thigh, questionable
Seattle Seahawks injury report
- Jamal Adams – knee, out
- Damien Lewis – shoulder, questionable
- Kenny McIntosh – knee/shoulder, out
- Devon Witherspoon – hamstring, questionable
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.