Kyren Williams popped up on the injury report for the Los Angeles Rams this week with a hip injury as the team gets ready for a matchup against the defending NFC Champions Philadelphia Eagles.
Williams has emerged as the top back for the Rams, fresh off a 103-yard performance against the Colts in the team's overtime win, but has been battling a hip injury all week. However, Los Angeles will hope that the team's top back can take the field on Sunday afternoon.
Here's the latest on Williams' injury.
Kyren Williams Injury status for Week 5 game against Philadelphia Eagles
Williams' appeared on the teams injury report early in the week, but was cleared on Friday and will be a full go on Sunday against the Eagles. The running back was a full participant in Rams' practice on Friday after not practicing on Wednesday and being a limited participant on Thursday.
Best Kyren Williams prop bet for Rams vs. Eagles in Week 6
The Eagles have an elite run stopping unit, top 10 in both EPA/Rush and success rate on the ground, so I expect the Rams to take a pass-happy approach in this game, meaning Williams should figure in big as a pass catcher.
While this number looks steep to climb, Williams has been on the field for more than 70% of snaps since Week 1 and has target shares of 10, seven and three in those games. This game is setting up nicely for Willimas to be a pass catcher.
If you want to bet this prop with me, I believe its best to do it at Caesars Sportbsook, who is matching new users first bet up to $1,000 dollars! Sign up below!
Kyren Williams injury history
- June 2022: Broken Foot -- no games
- Sept. 2022: High Ankle Sprain -- 9 games
Rams Next 5 opponents
Here is the upcoming schedule for the Rams:
- vs. Cardinals, Sunday, Oct. 15
- vs. Steelers, Sunday, Oct. 22
- at. Cowboys, Sunday, Oct. 29
- at Packers, Sunday. Nov. 5
- vs. Seahawks, Sunday, Nov. 19
Rams Injury Report
- OL, Joe Noteboom, Groin, OUT
- DE, Desjuan Johnson, Thumb, Doubtful
- OL, Alaric Jackson, Hamstring, Questionable
Eagles Injury Report
- DT, Fletcher Cox, Back, OUT
- G, Cam Jurgens, Foot, OUT
- DT, Marlon Tuipulotu, Triceps, OUT
- S, Sydney Brown, Hamstring, OUT
- RB, Rashaad Penny, Illness, Doubtful
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.