Los Angeles Rams tight end Tyler Higbee is expected to play in Week 4 against the Indianapolis Colts, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter.
Higbee has been dealing with an Achilles injury, but he’s played in all three games for the Rams this season.
Tyler Higbee injury status for Week 4 against the Indianapolis Colts
Tyler Higbee is listed as questionable for Week 4 against the Colts, but he is expected to play, barring a setback in pre-game warm ups.
Best Tyler Higbee prop bet for Week 4 vs. Indianapolis Colts
Tyler Higbee OVER 3.5 receptions
Higbee has seen seven and five targets in his last two games, and I think the Rams end up throwing the ball a lot against a Colts team that has one of the best run defenses in the NFL.
With Cooper Kupp (IR) still out, Higbee should be in for a bigger role for one more week – at least.
At just 3.5 receptions, Higbee is a solid bet since he caught five of his five targets in Week 3.
FanDuel Sportsbook has a great offer for Rams fans and new users in Week 4!
All you need to do is sign up with the link below, deposit and wager $5 to receive $200 in bonus bets!
Tyler Higbee injury history
- Sept. 2019: Chest Lung Bruise – missed one game
- Nov. 2020: Arm Elbow Sprain – did not miss time
- Oct. 2020: Hand injury – missed one game
- Jan. 2022: Knee MCL Sprain Grade 2 – placed on IR
When is Tyler Higbee coming back?
Higbee is expected to play in Week 4 against the Colts despite his Achilles injury.
Los Angeles Rams next 5 opponents
- Philadelphia Eagles, Sunday Oct. 8
- Arizona Cardinals, Sunday, Oct. 15
- Pittsburgh Steelers, Sunday, Oct. 22
- Dallas Cowboys, Sunday, Oct. 29
- Green Bay Packers, Sunday, Nov. 5
Los Angeles Rams injury report
- Tyler Higbee – questionable, Achilles
- Alaric Jackson – questionable, hamstring
- John Johnson – questionable, face
- Ben Skowronek – questionable, Achilles
Indianapolis Colts injury report
- DeForest Buckner – questionable, groin/back
- Sam Ehlinger – questionable, right shoulder
- Ryan Kelly – out, concussion
- Bernhard Raimann – out, concussion
- Quenton Nelson – questionable, toe
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.
Find Peter Dewey's betting record here.