Marshawn Lynch: After two solid performances on defense slowing down the run, the Rams still allow an astonishing 139.8 yards per game. With Percy Harvin gone, the Seahawks are going to really focus on running the ball which means Lynch will see a good amount of carries.
More from Rams News
- Look for 49ers players to follow DeMeco Ryans to Texans
- Broncos mimic LA Rams, go All-In pairing Payton with Russell
- Championship Sunday shows me Rams need secondary help
- Can the LA Rams count on 17 games from QB Matthew Stafford?
- NFL salary cap skyrockets, but will it help LA Rams this offseason?
Russell Wilson: Although the Seahawks did just get rid of one of Wilson’s top target’s Wilson is still a top fantasy quarterback this week coming in seventh on ESPN.com’s fantasy quarterback rankings. Wilson has been top fantasy quarterback this season and after Kaepernick had success against the Rams last week, Wilson could very well do the same.
Jared Cook: If you start anybody on the Rams, Jared Cook has got to be the way to go. Cook has been a favorite target of Davis and tight ends seem to find success against the Seahawks defense. I would expect that Cook is a big part of the Rams’ game plan this week.