4. Jonah Williams, Alabama
Over the years, Alabama has seen plenty of great players on both sides of the football go on to succeed in the NFL, showing once again just how great of a coach Nick Saban is.
More from Ramblin' Fan
- 4 LA Rams villains we want to see blow it in the AFC and NFC title games
- LA Rams coaching staff shake-up summary
- Rich Eisen talks NFL HC search and LA Rams candidates
- Found this draft data interesting as LA Rams head for 2023 NFL Draft
- Is the LA Rams offensive line already better off than it was a year ago?
Once again, Saban is expected to see plenty of his key players go on to be selected in the first round of this year’s draft, and when it comes to the offensive line, Jonah Williams has been a prospect receiving all sorts of attention in recent weeks.
Rightfully so, Williams was already viewed as one of the top prospects from the offensive line in this year’s class, and while his 23 repetitions on the bench press didn’t stand out like some of the other players participating at the position, his 40-yard dash time (5.12) was solid.
Once again, the main issue the Rams could deal with in regards to Williams is the fact that he will most likely be off the board by the time No. 31 rolls around in the first round, meaning a potential trade would need to be considered.
With his quickness and technique, Williams seems like he would be a solid fit on an offense like the Rams while providing the necessary protection for Goff in the process along with benefitting Todd Gurley as well.