2. Nick Bosa
Believe it or not, Bosa was already considered to be a potential top pick around this time last year when looking way ahead to the draft in 2019, because the Ohio State star is that great of a player.
More from Ramblin' Fan
- What if…? This LA Rams IOL shockingly opts for free agency?
- 5 problems LA Rams must avoid in 2023’s initial roster
- Brock Purdy is perfect example of why Rams should draft Day 3 QB
- LA Rams DC Raheem Morris closing in on this HC job . . .
- Mike LaFleur continues to be name linked to Rams OC role
The Buckeyes were already fortunate enough to have Joey Bosa when they did many years ago, and watching his brother play at an extremely high level over the last three seasons shows how ready he is for the next level in the NFL.
If the Cardinals weren’t weighing out the possibility of replacing Josh Rosen with Kyler Murray at No. 1, there’s no question that Bosa would most likely be the top overall pick for Arizona since he would immediately make an impact on the defensive side of the football.
Luckily for the 49ers, if the Cardinals do end up deciding to go quarterback, the decision to select Bosa would almost seem like a no brainer since the talent would simply be too good to pass on.
However, if Arizona does decide to go with Bosa, at least San Francisco would still have some other great selections to consider on defense, which is where the next discussion comes into play with Kentucky’s Allen.