Cooper Kupp is the NFC West’s best WR
The LA Rams had a less than a satisfactory season in 2019. They missed the playoffs after appearing in the Super Bowl. You can’t blame the disappointing season on the receiving corps.
More from Rams Fantasy Football
- Drafting the best LA Rams Fantasy Football roster value for 2022
- Does LA Rams RB Sony Michel have fantasy value?
- Truth or Dare: LA Rams Fantasy Football projections for week 2
- Why FF owners should jump on LA Rams Sony Michel?
- Evaluating LA Rams QB Matthew Stafford’s Fantasy Football stock
Last season, Kupp led the Rams in receptions. He caught 94 passes for 1161 yards with 10 touchdowns. He averaged 12.4 yards per catch while catching 70.1% of the passes thrown his way.
Not out of the Woods just yet
Woods was not too far behind Kupp statistically. He caught 90 passes for 1134 yards with 2 touchdowns. He averaged 12.6 yards per catch which moves the chains downfield.
The addition of Cam Akers as the dual-threat running back may affect Woods’s numbers in 2020. Van Jefferson was drafted by LA in the recent draft in round two. The selection of Jefferson may push Woods into the slot receiver role.
Most importantly, Kupp is the receiver to grab first in your fantasy draft. You might be thinking that Hopkins is the better receiver. Chemistry goes a long way between quarterbacks and receivers. Kupp and Goff have chemistry and Hopkins and Murray do not.