Los Angeles Rams head coach Sean McVay takes his team for their toughest test this young NFL season, as LA takes on the Dallas Cowboys at Jerry World.
More from Ramblin' Fan
- NFL Trade Rumors: Would Rams trade for Jonathon Taylor?
- Look for 49ers players to follow DeMeco Ryans to Texans
- Ryans to the Texans, will Rams Raheem Morris be next?
- Broncos mimic LA Rams, go All-In pairing Payton with Russell
- Need a new Los Angeles Rams hat for less than $10?
In Week 4, LA gets its shot at a bonafide contender that will show two things:
Can the Rams ‘hang.’
Is Goff the real deal.
It’s a tall order at Jerry World.
Win, and the Rams make the kind of statement that can launch a franchise.
Lose, and fall into the conversation of, “yeah, but…”
Los Angeles is courting something rare of late. They look like a winner and a team that won’t be out of many games. Head coach Sean McVay has the Rams trending up, someplace they haven’t been in recent memory. In Week 3, against the San Francisco 49ers, LA’s offense continued to shine with all cylinders firing.
One good play, folks. One.
It took 41 points to beat a bad San Francisco team made to look better by a bad Rams defense.
LA won’t have that kind of luxury when they play the Cowboys.