3 takeaways from Los Angeles Rams 36-31 win over Seattle Seahawks in Week 10
1. Donald sets new career high for sacks
Isn’t it funny how quickly things can turn around for a player like Aaron Donald? At the beginning of the season, there were some Rams fans that were referring to Donald as an overpaid defensive star when seeing how he failed to record a single sack over the first three games, that is until he turned things around.
More from Ramblin' Fan
- NFL Trade Rumors: Would Rams trade for Jonathon Taylor?
- Look for 49ers players to follow DeMeco Ryans to Texans
- Ryans to the Texans, will Rams Raheem Morris be next?
- Broncos mimic LA Rams, go All-In pairing Payton with Russell
- Need a new Los Angeles Rams hat for less than $10?
Deep down, Los Angeles fans and football fans in general knew that Donald was worthy of a hefty contract when looking at how quickly he made a name for himself as one of the league’s top defensive players.
Just look at Sunday’s win over the Seahawks in which Donald added 2.5 sacks to his total on the season, giving him a new career high with six games to go.
Prior to the 2018 season, Donald’s career high in sacks was only 11, although keep in mind that he managed to put these numbers up while receiving plenty of extra attention from opponents. Now that he already has 12.5 sacks under his belt, one can only imagine what the final total is going to be from Donald since he is playing on a completely different level than previous years with no signs of slowing down, which is great for the Rams.