1. Rams, Chiefs make history
Leading up to the game, the chances of the Rams and Chiefs finishing with the highest-scoring contest in Week 11 seemed like a high possibility when looking at some of the damage each team has done on offense over the last three months.
More from Ramblin' Fan
- NFL Trade Rumors: Would Rams trade for Jonathon Taylor?
- Look for 49ers players to follow DeMeco Ryans to Texans
- Ryans to the Texans, will Rams Raheem Morris be next?
- Broncos mimic LA Rams, go All-In pairing Payton with Russell
- Need a new Los Angeles Rams hat for less than $10?
However, nobody expected Los Angeles and Kansas City to display such an epic performance that it would put them in the history books.
By combining for 105 points during the 54-51 win by the Rams, this ended up being the highest-scoring game ever for Monday Night Football. Fans knew the potential was there for this one to be quite the offensive showdown, but both Los Angeles and Kansas City each breaking the 50-point mark was completely unexpected.
Could this end up happening again down the road if these two teams reach the Super Bowl in Atlanta? Both teams obviously have a long way to go since plenty could change from now until the end of January with plenty of other contenders standing in the way, but just imagine what kind of scoring would take place for the Rams and Chiefs with the rights to the Lombardi Trophy on the line.
That’s right, it would be absolutely epic to see based off what took place on Monday night between these two squads.