3. Ricky Jean-Francois
Since joining the NFL back in 2009 when the San Francisco 49ers used a seventh-round pick on him, it’s been quite a journey for Ricky Jean-Francois after looking at all of the teams he played for, especially in recent years.
More from Ramblin' Fan
- Is the LA Rams offensive line already better off than it was a year ago?
- What is the most important key to LA Rams 2023 NFL season?
- LA Rams Bobby Wagner’s swag helped hold team together in 2023
- Rams Rumors: Who could LA Rams hire as their next DC?
- Raheem Morris met with Indianapolis Colts well into evening
After stints with the Green Bay Packers and New England Patriots in 2017, Jean-Francois signed a one-year deal with the Lions for the 2018 season, which wasn’t all that terrible for the defensive tackle after watching him start 11 of 16 games while finishing with two sacks in the process.
Experience wise, Jean-Francois seems like the type of player who would provide some great depth to the defensive side of the football for the Rams, but also age could turn out to be a factor in this one.
Los Angeles knows a player like Jean-Francois who will be 33 by the end of next season could be a risky signing, and the last thing they want to do is miss out on another key player as a result.
Jean-Francois previously indicated he wouldn’t mind returning to the Lions for a second season, but this doesn’t necessarily guarantee that it will actually happen since plenty could change in the next couple of weeks.