4. Kamara torches Rams for 175+ scrimmage yards
One week after watching Christian McCaffrey torch the defense for 209 yards from scrimmage to go along with two touchdowns, the defense of the Rams face another difficult challenge in Alvin Kamara on Sunday.
More from Ramblin' Fan
- NFL Trade Rumors: Would Rams trade for Jonathon Taylor?
- Look for 49ers players to follow DeMeco Ryans to Texans
- Ryans to the Texans, will Rams Raheem Morris be next?
- Broncos mimic LA Rams, go All-In pairing Payton with Russell
- Need a new Los Angeles Rams hat for less than $10?
When comparing the two running backs, both McCaffrey and Kamara have similar styles of play in which they have proven to be just as effective as receivers to help take extra pressure off their beloved quarterbacks.
After watching McCaffrey torch Los Angeles the way he did in Week 1, Kamara must be licking his chops over the type of performance that could be in store for himself on Sunday, as New Orleans will most likely look to get the football in his hands as much as possible.
Watching Kamara develop into one of the league’s top running backs is a major reason why the Saints have been able to work their way into becoming a top contender in the NFC over the last couple of seasons.
No matter how much the Rams attempt to keep Kamara in check, they know New Orleans will still somehow find a way to get him the football.
And if this results in Kamara posting a similar game to what McCaffrey did in Week 1, it wouldn’t come as a surprise at all.