3. Goff finishes with three turnovers
As great as Jared Goff has been over the years for the Rams, his road woes have been a concern at times.
More from Ramblin' Fan
- NFL Trade Rumors: Would Rams trade for Jonathon Taylor?
- Look for 49ers players to follow DeMeco Ryans to Texans
- Ryans to the Texans, will Rams Raheem Morris be next?
- Broncos mimic LA Rams, go All-In pairing Payton with Russell
- Need a new Los Angeles Rams hat for less than $10?
Whether it was last season’s loss to the Chicago Bears or even the NFC Championship against the New Orleans Saints, it’s no secret that playing on the road hasn’t been Goff’s favorite thing about the NFL.
With an opportunity to take a step in the right direction on Sunday in front of a national audience, Los Angeles was hoping to see their beloved quarterback prove some of doubters wrong by coming through against Cleveland.
The Rams may have pulled off the win, but Goff didn’t exactly put together the best performance after some questionable decisions resulted in three turnovers (two interceptions and one fumble).
Even if Goff looked sharp on the two drives that resulted in two trips into the end zone for Cooper Kupp, the turnovers should still be viewed as a major concern moving forward since the Rams could have easily ended up on the losing end in this one.
Looking across the rest of the NFC, Goff will need to figure out a way to improve some of his struggles on the road, or Los Angeles could be at a disadvantage come playoff time.