4. Evans has another multi-touchdown game for Bucs
After combining for just six catches over the first two games for 89 yards, Mike Evans finally had the breakout game the Buccaneers have been waiting for in Week 3 against the Giants.
More from Ramblin' Fan
- NFL Trade Rumors: Would Rams trade for Jonathon Taylor?
- Look for 49ers players to follow DeMeco Ryans to Texans
- Ryans to the Texans, will Rams Raheem Morris be next?
- Broncos mimic LA Rams, go All-In pairing Payton with Russell
- Need a new Los Angeles Rams hat for less than $10?
Despite the tough loss after Tampa Bay allowed New York to rally thanks to an amazing first start by Daniel Jones under center, nothing can take away from the impressive outing by Evans that consisted of eight catches for 190 yards with three touchdowns.
Evans still has a long way to go when it comes to proving the wideout can continue to be consistent for the Buccaneers on offense, but at least a performance like this will help take some of the pressure off the wideout.
As for what Evans should expect against the Rams, well let’s just say Wade Phillips‘ squad has done an amazing job when it comes to their passing defense, and has plenty of reasons to feel confident with the matchup against the Buccaneers.
But if Evans carries the momentum over from Week 4, Los Angeles could be in for a major challenge on defense since Jameis Winston will most likely be looking to get the football in his favorite target’s hands as much as possible.