3. Hill’s coverage skills
Plenty of frustrating factors came into play during last weekend’s loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers, and right near the top of the list was Troy Hill struggling to do his part on the defensive side of the football.
More from Ramblin' Fan
- Is the LA Rams offensive line already better off than it was a year ago?
- What is the most important key to LA Rams 2023 NFL season?
- LA Rams Bobby Wagner’s swag helped hold team together in 2023
- Rams Rumors: Who could LA Rams hire as their next DC?
- Raheem Morris met with Indianapolis Colts well into evening
After moving on from Marcus Peters last month to pave the way for Jalen Ramsey along with Aqib Talib dealing with an injury before the veteran was dealt to the Miami Dolphins, the Rams felt confident enough in Hill being able to step up.
As great as Hill looked against the Atlanta Falcons and Cincinnati Bengals leading up to the bye week, some critics were quick to point out these two games weren’t exactly the toughest competition for the Rams cornerback, and the true test would come against Pittsburgh.
Struggling the way Hill did against the Steelers will certainly be another concern heading into Week 11 since the Bears have a few under the radar weapons at wide receiver that could emerge out of nowhere for a big game.
Similar to Pittsburgh, no one would be surprised at all if Chicago took a similar approach on Sunday where they pick on Hill to help move the football down field easier, and put the Bears in better position to win.